Call us 0330 440 0101
Free from landlines and mobiles
Request a callback
3 easy steps
Simply apply online, call or text us now
Meet in the comfort
of your own home
Money in your account within minutes
What our customers say
Rating: ExcellentRead our reviews >
Key points about our loans
- You must be able to demonstrate regular income and prove affordability to repay the loan.
- Your vehicle must be insured and taxed with a valid MOT certificate.
- Your vehicle must be clear or almost clear of finance to be approved for one of our logbook loans.
- The logbook (V5) must be in your name and you must be the legal owner.
- You must have a UK bank account.
- You must be over 18 years old.
- In the event there is no willingness to repay the loan, your vehicle could be at risk of repossession.
- Default interest and charges may be applied if you do not keep up the contracted instalments.
- The loan is secured via a bill of sale which gives legal title to Varooma until the loan is repaid.
We assess all applications carefully and only offer loans to people we believe can afford to pay them back and never guarantee approval.